Forums Dancehall Reggae ��A slamming sound, a prelude to the

ylq
ylq

Posted July 12, 2018 09:44 PM

��A slamming sound, a prelude to the badminton competition.rve first, and the ball flies through the beautiful arc in the sky like a swallow [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Gold Pack[/url]. Straight to Dad, I saw that Dad jumped up without panic, and picked up the racket and got a fierce buckle. The ball hits me like lightning. I was at a loss. When I reacted, the ball was safe and full of my feet, and my dad was elated. And I am on the sideost the first game [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport 100S[/url]. In the following game, I lost points again and again, and I was angry in my heart. Dad seems to have seen through my mind and said with pride: "How do you want to fight back but don't fight?" I was even more angry [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]. After fierce competition, I finally struggled to score 20 to 20.
e last game started and I served. Dad clenched the racket and set it up to prepare for the battle. I have to pay back my teeth and I have a big bang in the beginning. Dad is not inferior to pick up the racket and came up with a "water bottom fishing moon" ball was gently bounced by the racket just across the network line for several consecutive attacks did not work. I have decided to think: If I fight hard, I will not support my physical strength and I will be at a disadvantage. Only with wisdom, I found that Dad has always been quite arrogant, so I came to the West. I didn't dare to take the ball and use it several times. "Tigers go down the mountain" first to confuse Dad, Dad has come to a big slam dunk, the ball is like a meteor flying to me. So I stepped forward and jumped to the net. There was a smirk in the corner of his mouth, and a pair of big buttons were used on the surface. The experienced father quickly stepped back, only to see that I gently touched the badminton with a racket [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Lights[/url]. The ball was as I expected [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url], quietly lying on the court, my father stunned, suddenly dumbfounded. I held the ball and clap my hands and danced to celebrate the victory. I proudly said to my father: "How about, lose!" Dad frowned: "Ghosts"ust ignored my father. In the evening sun, I took the little song and bathed in the afterglow of the sun.

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024