Forums Dancehall Reggae Each class has a class flower

ylq
ylq

Posted October 2, 2018 09:47 PM

Each class has a class flower, and the class flower is a perfect girl who is super beautiful, super cute and super kind. Although this kind of person has only heard of it in the novel, I did not expect that I actually met the perfect girl of "legendary". Really super "lucky"! perfect girl is called Yunmo, very poetic, the full name Li Yunmo. The black and long hair was draped over the shoulder like a waterfall; the long, slightly curled eyelashes covered a pair of big, bright eyes, and there was a small cherry mouth under the small, delicate nose. Exquisite like the exquisite SD doll, it is envy and hate, worship! How can people be so perfect, and they are very kind. Unfair,first saw the cloud, I was completely shocked. It��s really a good way to make people look good. In the first place, we have squeezed the beauty of our ugly ducklings, who have been worshipping for more than three years, to the side. After that, they replaced Fu Yuyu��s class flower seat [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Cigarettes Online[/url], and they were asked by flowers and small papers. Replaced. After that, our class changed from "Da makeup and smudge" (Fu Yuyu) to "fresh and elegant style" (cloud ink). There is no doubt that Yunmo has definitely become the first person in our class to replace the style, super worship!s way of picking good friends is very special. She specializes in our obscure "ugly ducklings". The "white swan" such as Ding Jiaxin, Yang Lan and Fu Yuyu are useless to see. In the words of those who admire her, it is called ��easy-going, close to the people�� [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Carton Of Newports[/url]. In the words of the ��white swan��, it is ��I want these ugly ducklings to bring out the good temperament of her white swan [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Lights[/url].�� She may also If you have had such an idea, everyone will do this, cherish everything that is get along with the newcomer, the good looks, the fresh and beautiful little girl Yunmo has made good friends, many people have sharpened their heads and drilled inside, but they are biased towards me - a ugly duckling that is uncompromising, very lucky. Be her first good friend. So we often laughed and laughed, attracting many people's eye-catching eyes. But the end result is that Yang Lan, who has always regarded me as a "sticky" stupid girl, has pulled out her circle of friends. But it's also very good. She never used me as a friend. She just took me as a treasure and used the value to I am a super lucky girl with beautiful and friendly friends like Yunmo. They played much better with Yang Lan and Ding Jiaxin than before [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Newport Cigarettes Coupons[/url]. They are very good-looking and have good results, but they are hypocritical. In front of our class, Yu Zeyuan (Yu Zeyuan is my cousin), they are very friendly to me, but once they leave Yu Zeyuan��s sight, they open my hand and play to the side. It is. But the cloud and ink are not like this. Wherever the cloud and ink go [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]Newport Cigarettes Price[/url], I hold my hand tightly, making people feel very warm and very comfortable. Cloud ink is so good!

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024