Forums Dancehall Reggae I believe that you may have done

ylq
ylq

Posted September 14, 2018 02:43 AM

I believe that you may have done one or two absurd things more or less. Come and listen to my story now.at was the time when a summer vacation was right. Just as I was bored, suddenly an idea flashed in my mind: "I heard people say that snails can't touch salt. If the snail hits the salt, it will dehydrate and die. Why don't I try it myself?" I did it, I was thinking that I would run downstairs and call Xiao Cao together [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]Carton Of Cigarettes[/url]. We started to catch snails first, but it is true that snails are sometimes difficult to find. I have been looking for five or six with Xiao Cao. We put the snails in a paper cup prepared in advance and took it home. I went to the kitchen and took some salt out. Xiao Cao put the snail on the plastic sheet, and then I put a small amount of salt in front of the snail. Looking at the snails and climbing on the salt piles, the snails began to emit some small white bubbles, then some water came out, and then changed into a pool of water. When I saw it, I took out a snail again, and carefully opened the snail's shell with Xiao Cao, and then sprinkled a snail on the snail without the shell [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Price[/url]. As a result, the snail began to shrink, became smaller and finally disappeared [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]. I am a little depressed when I see it here. Why does the snail shrink when it hits the salt? This made me and Xiao Cao puzzled. So we decided to check the information on the Internet. It really made me and Xiao Cao fully understand what it means to be "not to know, to watch it." It turns out that because snails are mollusks, there is no cell protective layer on the body surface that protects their soft body [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Lights[/url], which is particularly sensitive to external osmotic pressure. When there is salt, the external osmotic pressure is high [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Newport Cigarettes Coupons[/url], which will cause the snail to lose water and cause death. This is also one of the stressful manifestations of the organism, which is beneficial to avoid disadvantages. After reading it, I and Xiao Cao suddenly realized that I said in unison: "It turnedNature is amazing! There are countless secrets waiting for people to explore and discover. I must study hard now and explore the mysteries of nature in the future!

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024