Forums Dancehall Reggae Seeing the title of this "home of the cow",

ylq
ylq

Posted July 6, 2018 02:25 AM

Seeing the title of this "home of the cow", you may think that this is a fairy tale: the fairy tale of "the cow". In fact, this is not the case. The "Home of the Cow" I want to talk about is a warm home made up of me, my parents, and my brother. Why is it called "The Home of the Cow"? The answer is revealed: It is very coincident that our family of four people, all of them are "cows"!
My mother is very serious and is a serious "labor cow". She gets up early every day, giving a big lazy worm and a small lazy worm - my father and me, to prepare a very nutritious breakfast. After taking care of me, my father went to work, but my mother was still working hard at home. Hey: I saw her washing the bowl and then mopping the floor, washing the clothes after the end of the floor [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cigarette Tobacco For Sale[/url], then drying the clothes and drying the quilt... This is my "labor cow" mother. dad is very humorous and is a humorous "funny cow". He gets up very late every day [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Wholesale Cigarettes[/url], and his mother doesn't ask him to get up three times. He will never get up. He always sleeps and ignores us. When he came back from work, he always liked to use me to tie me, sometimes scratching me. He also always talked about one big joke that made people laugh when they were having dinner, which made me squirt several times. This is my "funny cow" dad.other is very handsome (I think), is a handsome "learning cow". Many people like my brother very much because he looks like Liu Xiang's brother. No one who knows my brother doesn't praise him. I am also proud of having such a brother. My brother is very hardworking, and his academic performance is almost the first in the school every time! He doesn't want to learn anything. Now, his English can be said to be in full swing, and Japanese is struggling to overcome the influence of his sister. He is 24 years old and is studying for graduate students! My brother loves me very much [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cigarettes Online[/url], and I like my brother very much, because my brother always gives me delicious and fun things. This is my "learning cow" brother.e playing very much [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Gold[/url]. It is a "game cow" that I love to play. Since I have a computer at home, I have fallen in love with it: the computer has too many functions! I downloaded the "Bubble Hall" from my computer, and from this game I realized the "truth" of "Love will fight to win." I use the computer to check the composition network, learn from each other's strengths, and my composition scores are increasing day by day. I am on the computer, QQ, and become a good friend with some people who have never met each other: I will talk when I encounter setbacks, and share them when I am happy. This is me, a "game cow."s my warm "cow" home [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Menthol 100S[/url], how, right?

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024