Forums Dancehall Reggae The evening glow is

ylq
ylq

Posted January 5, 2019 02:21 AM

The evening glow is feminine; the evening glow is slow; the evening glow is reluctant; the evening glow is still pretty and quiet... I like to read the beauty of the sunset greedily. (A "greedy" is enough to see the little author's fascination and affection for the sunset. The opening of the first section has brought us into a poetic world. "Softness," "slowness," "reluctance," and "beautiful and quiet." Isn't it the characteristic of sunset? In the small author's pen, the sunset is a poem, a person.)
Sitting on the field of my hometown, I held my chin and quietly looked at the sky in the distance. In the sky, the sun that is tired for a day has to rest. It slowly covers its own quilt, and the light is no longer so glaring, but softened. Suddenly, a cloud of clouds over the sky covered a part of the sun, as if it had been covered with a windy cloak. But it doesn't seem to be trying to get rid of the hooded clothes on the body. (The little author likes to use metaphorical rhetorical methods. This kind of application is very appropriate. Hey, the cloud has become a cloak, how much.)ver, there are some whole blocks of large clouds slowly moving towards it. This time, it can't get rid of them. So, it playfully spread a little cloud, sticking out his head, looking left, looking right, and wanting to see the world before going to sleep. It sits on top of the clouds, directs them, and gradually flies to the horizon. The sun sits on a fairy-like cloud chair, enjoying and looking around the world it once illuminates. Now, Xiaguang has only one and a half left, just like the Tengu eating the moon, and disappearing little by little into the western sky [url=www.vonderhain.com/marlboro]Newport 100S Bulk Buy[/url]. (This paragraph has written changes, so that these changes are really inhe sunset glow is like a handsome dancer, showing her style in the misty clouds; the sunset glow is like a luxurious emperor, listening to beautiful melodies in the splendor; the sunset glow is like a smooth jade plate, in the sea of ??clouds It radiates its light; the sunset glow is like a flowing silk scarf, swimming freely in the wind and rain... Sunset, how fickle you are. Oh, it��s so bright for a while, and it��s a lot of convergence for a while, which really dazzled me. (Coolly, the handsome dancers are on the scene, this section is the most colorful chapter of the full text, a series of comparisons [url=www.usacigs365.com]Marlboro 100 S Carton Ebay[/url], dazzling; wonderful imagination, people's thoughtouge, ready to go to another grand ball... (At the end, end with poetry, echoing back and forth, let the sunset glow a layer The meaning of poetry. The full text is sincere, the little author she really loves the sunset, so I can write such a dreamy sunset. I belie It was with my grandmother in a summer when I was a child [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Red 100S Cheap Carton[/url]. It was the garden of a boss, and the ruins of the eyes were broken. The stone that is hidden in the weeds is engraved with a very nice pattern; some large stone pillars stand straight and stand... but it is past Yuanmingyuan. Stepping into the door, there is a feeling of stepping into history. The most striking thing is the stone pillar that is still incomplete but still standing tall. From the pattern carved on the stone pillar, I saw a magnificent palace; from the black traces on the stone wall, I smelled the long-lasting fireworks. I reached out and touched her [url=www.usacigs365.com]Buy Cigaretes Marlboro[/url]. It seemed to have heard the painful complaint. She took me to the fireworks one hundred and fifty years ago: a band of robbers plunged into the garden, and they saw so many precious treasures, just like being hungry. The wolf is generally, madly snatched. All that can be taken away, and the ones that can't be transported are completely destroyed. A big fire burned for three days and three nights, so a world treasure garden has lost its unique brilliance.
This garden also seems to be telling the incompetence of the Qing court, telling a modern history of shameful slaughter; the Chinese people��-haired old man fell into gaze at the stone wall under his feet [url=www.usacigs365.com]Cheap Marlboro 100[/url]. His weather-beaten face reflects the history of the Yuanmingyuan for a hundred years. History has left us with modern people with infinite power and firm belief. China must be strong, and a strong China will not be arbitrarily bullied. As a historical Yuanmingyuan, there are many thoughts left for people.

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024