Forums Dancehall Reggae The new semester is coming soon

ylq
ylq

Posted August 31, 2018 03:39 AM

Why can safflower be beautiful? It is because of the silent support of green leaves; why can the big tree hold up a shade of green? It is because of the selfless dedication of the roots; why can the country flourish? It is because of the government's suggestion, the youthful rise of the youth, and tr small, or great, or ordinary, or heroic... I have had such a hope that the motherland can flourish and instantly feel that this seems out of reach. But after that, I thought about it carefully, even though it was an inconspicuous and distant dream, it was a happy and beautiful dream. Perhaps we should also pay for it in a down-to-earth manner, ster the ages - Bai Lifang. He made money in three rounds and set up a company called "Bai Lifang Education Company." He is only able to go to school for his children. These children can contribute to the motherland. This is his dream. The old man spent more than ten years and donated 350,000 yuan! How great is the spirit of this kind of "teaching in the chest, lighting the moon, helping the students in the round Marlboro Lights, and swaying through the spring". As usual, an old man like him does not have to do anything else for others, but he should accept the care and care of others. But he still insists, and persists to the end, how powerful this dream is, he fulfilled the child's dream of going to school! Is this old man like that? Doing what you can to pay for others, round the children's dreams of going to school. We usually complain about "why go to school" and "how much homework is done." Then look at the old man's move. Are we doing too bad? We have lived up to the opportunity the country has given us, but sometimes we have thought that some children have not read books? The dream of those children is to hope to contribute to society. If we have a superior learning environment, we should study harder. We should remember the phrase "youth is strong, the country is strong, and the young are rich Marlboro Gold," and we should learn from the ground up, and then pay down to the ground and insist on our persistence. Now everyone can always see such an advertisement on TV: you can only go to my perfume, but I don't see my sweat Marlboro Gold Pack, you have your rules, I have my choice, you deny my present Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, I decided In the future, you laugh at me with nothing, don't deserve to love Newport Cigarettes Price, I pity you always wait; you can despise our youth, we will prove that this is the era, the dream is destined to travel alone, even if it is bruised, Live beautifully. I am Chen Ou, I speak for myself! This advertisement was shot by Chen Ou, the CEO of Jumei Premium, and the scene of this advertisement is quite meaningful. One of the words "Dream is a journey to decide loneliness, there is no doubt and ridicule on the road, but what about it?" Let me fall into deep thought: dreams should be persisted, whether it is right or wrong, you will have your own beliefs. We must stick to our path. Even if there are always some individuals and so many things on this road to combat your self-confidence, don't give up, because this is your own dream path. After all, one day, we will meet the wind and the waves, and welcome the era that belongs to us! At the beginning of the

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024