Forums Dancehall Reggae There are countless Chinese foods,

ylq
ylq

Posted September 14, 2018 02:44 AM

There are countless Chinese foods, such as hot pot, Mapo tofu, stinky tofu, and sad jelly... but my favorite dish is dumplings. The appearance of the dumplings looks like an ear. It is softer at the entrance, and the juice that bites down the fresh fragrance suddenly fills the mouth [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Cheap Cigarettes[/url]. I still want to eat it. But you can't just eat it, you have to do it yourself., prepare the ingredients according to your own preferences, and my favorite is the shrimp skin dumplings, so prepared shrimp skin, meat, ginger, and green onions. Then mash and stir the prepared ingredients. Follow the dumplings in the palm of your hand and put the right amount of dumplings on the dumplings [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url]. After that, fold the dumplings into the edges and fold the beautiful pattern. Finally, put the wrapped dumplings in the pan. Generally, the dumplings should be floated three times before they can be eaten. Such a savory dumpling is ready. Looking at the dumplings that are like a jade-like color, it really makes the population watery! I couldn't wait to pick up a dumpling and taste it. I couldn't help but glance at it: "This dumpling is really delicious!" After I ate it, I couldn't stop it. I also refused the hot temperature of the dumplings. After eating a whole plate of dumplings, I still feel that my desire is not enough.er, this dumpling is the curiosity that led me. I really want to know how such a delicious dumpling came. So I checked the Internet and found out that there is such a legend in the dumplings: original name of the dumpling was "Jiao Er", which was said to have been invented by Zhang Zhongjing [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Online Cigarettes[/url], a Chinese medical doctor. After Zhang Zhongjing retired from Changsha, he just caught up with the winter solstice and walked to the bank of Baihe in his hometown. He saw many poor people hunger and cold [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Price[/url], and their ears were frozen. It turned out that typhoid fever was prevalent at that time, and there were many people who died of illness. This made Zhang Zhongjing very uncomfortable and determined to treat the people. He modeled the method in Changsha, asking his disciples to set up a medical shed on an open space in Nanyang Dongguan, set up a large pot, and opened it on the winter solstice to cure the wounds to the poor. Zhang Zhongjing��s name ��, which is cooked in a pot with mutton, chili and some chilled herbs. After cooking, these things are fished out and chopped, and wrapped into ear-like skin. "Jiao Er", the patient who is given the peony after the pot is cooked. Two sweet ears per person, a bowl of soup. After eating the cold soup, people get hot, blood is smooth, and both ears are warm. The common people have been eating New Year's Eve from the winter solstice, resisting typhoid fever and curing the frozen ear. On the first day of the New Year, people celebrate the New Year and celebrate the recovery of the bad ear. They cook the New Year's food in the same way as the earliest [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Parliament Cigarettes[/url], and eat it in the early morning. People call this food "dumpling ears", "dumplings" or "flat food", eaten in the winter solstice and the beginning of the r reading it, I couldn't help but sigh: "The original dumplings are like this!" Now there are many kinds of dumplings, such as dumplings, steamed dumplings, fried dumplings... but no matter which one is so delicious, let People can't extricate themselves, and their lips and teeth are fragrant.

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024