Forums Dancehall Reggae There is a neighbor in

ylq
ylq

Posted July 6, 2018 02:25 AM

There is a neighbor in my family - Wang Bobo, his tall man, his face is round and round, with a pair of sly eyes and a high nose. His hair is straight and looks handsome. The character of his man is unpredictable. He is very enthusiastic [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cigarettes Online[/url], very modest, very derogatory, and sometimes loves to brag. Below, let me give you an example., I took 118 points in the final exam of the Olympics in the Youth Palace [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cigarette Online[/url], which is the highest score in the whole class! After I knew it, I was so excited that I didn't know how to describe my excitement at the time. At this time, Wang Bobo saw me secretly laughing, very strange, then came over and asked me: "What's wrong, snicker here?" I heard the story of the matter told Wang Bobo. However, when I told Wang Bobo, he laughed and said, "Is this all worth being happy? Are you still 2 points worse? Why don't you get any fuel? I thought that in the past, I took a perfect score every time I returned to the exam. "I listened to Wang Bobo's words, but in my heart I was born with an admirable heart and determined to strive for better results [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Gold[/url].en I got home, I told my father about it [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping[/url]. Dad listened and smiled and said: "Hah, you have been cheated. Pharaoh, he will take five or sixty-seven tests every hour." After listening to me, I couldn't help but laugh, but I was even more up. The determination of the floor has not changed.
Wang Bobo not only loves bragging, but also is very "cowardly."nce, Wang Bobo was on the road. Suddenly, a man who came from the corner hit Wang Bobo, and Wang Bobo swayed several times and almost fell. At this time [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Carton Of Newports[/url], the man said unreasonably: "Hey! You didn't have long eyes when you walked! I almost knocked me down." After Wang Bobo stood firm, he said, "I'm sorry! Sorry!" The man just left with satisfaction.is is my neighbor, Wang Bobo, who loves bragging and "weakness."

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024