Forums Dancehall Reggae "My Uncle Lu Xun" is really

ylq
ylq

Posted November 27, 2018 04:02 AM

"My Uncle Lu Xun" is really a lively and educationally good article.. Lu Xun was very loved by people after his death, and he was still respected by people.ew things in the text fully demonstrate the reasons why the elderly and young people in the society love him [url=www.vonderhain.com/marlboro]Marlboro 100'S Cigarettes Online[/url]. One of the best ways to educate me is that Mr. Lu Xun��s education for young people can��t ��swallow up the jujube�� and ��digest�� the important essence. Usually, when I read an article or a text, I am passing by, and I don��t know what to write in the fog. I often only remember those exciting stories, the intense and moving plots, and the knowledge that should really be remembered is ignored by me. I can't figure out the personality and complex content of the protagonists in the article. In front of my friends, I blew a sigh of relief, and my friends laughed and broke their belly. At this time, I couldn't help but blush - I must remember the teachings of Mr. Lu Xun.. Lu Xun��s rescue driver also impressed me [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Cartons Of Newports[/url]. Mr. Lu Xun squatted in the cold evening to give the driver a bandage. At this time [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Order Newports Online[/url], I can't help but sigh: The society at the time was really dark! ����The driver was running cold in the cold without wearing shoes. As a result, he was injured by glass fragments, but no one rescued him. Only Mr. Lu Xun cares about him. I am saddened by the tragic experience of the driverman; I lamented Mr. Lu Xun��s noble behavior.article concludes with Mr. Lu Xun��s maid, A San, who was blinded by her husband��s unemployed. Mr. Lu Xun was very concerned about Ah San during his lifetime and told her not to do heavy work and let her rest. This fully reflects Mr. Lu Xun's lofty qualities of thinking for himself and thinking for others. So, I believe that if you think about others, then others will help you when you need helpLu Xun is a mirror in my life.his vibrant nature, there are many cute little animals, but my favorite is our national treasure, the giant panda.da looks very cute. Its furry, black and white fur is particularly conspicuous. On the round head, there are black and black ears, which are always vertical. It seems to be listening carefully. It also has a pair of black eyes and eyeballs. Always twirling, and a layer of hair outside the eyes seems to be deliberately dyed dark black. If you don't look carefully, you think it is wearing a pair of sunglasses! The pandas are cute and somewhat naughty. Once, my mother and I went to the zoo to watch the pandas. When I rushed to the panda cage, I saw two pandas grabbing food! The slightly larger panda glared at himself and the strength of the food, and the food that the breeder put in was robbed, and the little panda looked pitiful at the side, as if complaining to the tourists, I was "sympathetic" to it. I asked the breeder for a few bamboo leaves and brought the little panda over to it [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Cartons Of Cigarettes Wholesale[/url]. The little panda had a left-mouthed, right-handed mouth, and tasted the bamboo leaves in a methodical manner. In a short while, the bamboo leaves were taken by it. Kende is fine. The giant panda is our national treasure. Not only is it precious, but the existing quantity is very rare. In China, the total number of pandas is less than 1,000 [url=www.vonderhain.com/marlboro]Newport Short[/url]. How many countries want to get giant pandas, even highs, but Never got it. Pandas are mammals, usually two in a single birth, and the little panda is more lovely. When it is born, it is golden yellow. Pandas often use bamboo as their staple food.

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024