Forums Dancehall Reggae "There are many rains in

ylq
ylq

Posted July 11, 2018 09:23 PM

"There are many rains in the Qingming period, and the people on the road want to break the soul." Today is April 4th, which is a traditional festival in China. I should go home to sweep the graves for our ancestors. However [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Red[/url], I am now in Zhongshan, Guangdong, which is thousands of miles away from my hometown! There is no way to go back to the grave [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Lights[/url].he morning, the sun was shining and the sun came into my room from the window. I rubbed my eyes and shuffled. Then look at the watch, ah! Today is the Ching Ming Festival, and I will go to the grave after waiting. I rushed to ask my mother: "Mom mother, when will I go to the grave?" Mom said with a smile: "Are you stupid? How can we go to the grave in Fujian?" I said, "Yes, we can't go back to the grave." After that, my mother told me to go to the supermarket to buy something [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cigarette Tobacco For Sale[/url]. I went out to see it and was shocked. I thought I was wrong. No one on the street! Probably go back to the grave.ddenly felt very embarrassed, I didn't go back to the grandfather to sweep the grave. I remember that at this time of the year, I will go to the mountains with some of my neighbors to help the ancestors sweep the graves. How happy and happy it is. Let's put fireworks on the mountain, burn incense, burn paper money, etc. Then, after the firecrackers are finished, we will kneel down and worship. We will also sneak a scent in the back, take off the roots and firecrackers, then click and throw them into the grass. In a short while, some fireworks will be run from the firecrackers [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]How Much Is A Carton Of Newports[/url], and the surrounding weeds will be lit. I will yell: "It's on fire! It's on fire! Come and fight the fire!" They heard it, just like sinfulness, went to the tree branch to catch fire. Finally, it took a lot of effort and finally destroyed the fire. Then I had to put them one after another, and fried them. I stopped until they were tired and half dead.ut now, I am outside, can't go back to the grave with them. But this is also good, they can reduce a lot of trouble this time.o the store and buy something. I am still dreaming, thinking about where I will be next year's Ching Ming Festival? It is possible that it is still outside [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Carton Of Cigarettes[/url], and it is possible to return to the hometown to sweep the grave to Grandpa.

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024