Forums Dancehall Reggae ve always been a sports

ylq
ylq

Posted October 29, 2018 09:31 PM

I have always been a sports expert. Every time I play a sports type, I always enjoy my game on the court. However, there are exceptions [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport 100S[/url]. I remember that when we were in the fourth grade, our school celebrated the New Year's Day to hold a relay race. The school divided the six grades into two groups. The first, second and third grades are a group, and the fourth [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Marlboro Gold[/url], fifth and sixth grades are a group.t was unfortunate, but I got my ankle on the day of the game! I can't participate in the relay race of our class. I secretly scolded myself. But I limped to the playground and shouted and cheered for the classmates.me on, we will definitely win!" I rubbed my legs and patted the shoulders of the same table, very confident. I found a good position to stand, and the athletes of each class were waiting. I saw a red flag wavin", the athletes rushed out of the starting line. I rubbed my feet and looked at the athletes in our class. "Yeah! Not good, how is the last one!" I widened my eyes in surprise [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport Cigarettes[/url], sweating on my head, I really want to rush out to help them, but I know This is impossible. Now my biggest help to them is to cheer for them!me on, come on in the fourth grade!" I and other students in our class who did not participate in the competition shouted in unison. My feet slammed on the ground, "Oh, it hurts!"meter [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]Cigarettes Cheaper[/url], 0.7 meters, 0.5 meters, 0.1 meters, our class athletes seem to hear our shouts, and they are rushing to catch up. Our class and other distances are getting shorter and shorter. Finally, we catch up with the fifth grade and overtake them. . Now, our class is in the second position. But my nervousness did not relax, I was afraid that the students behind me would catch up. "Come on, come on!" The hand that clenched my fist was full of sweat, and my heart was like a rabbit that was alive and kicking, and my breathing was faster than usual [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cigarette Online[/url].print! This is the most stressful moment. The classmates of our class and the classmates of the fifth grade are on the same page. The situation is very critical. "Come on, come on!" I shouted out the milk. Our class sprinting students are not too slow, just ran straight ahead, and finally only one step difference, first reach the end! The rabbit in my heart jumped slowly, and our class finally won the first place! "Win!" The classmates hugged each other, cheering and shouting, the sweaty little faces clinging together, immersed in the incomparable joy.took a deep breath, this is my first time as an audience at the sports meeting, really tasted the taste of the audience.

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024