Forums Dancehall Reggae Help me find a soul mate

Posted December 21, 2021 09:27 AM

Help me find a soul mate, I don't know how to live on... everyone has black streaks in their life that pass very quickly. so it happened with me! now I'm looking for a soul mate, but it's not easy at all. I've always loved one girl, but she was married. my wife and I started dating when I was 15 and she was 16. then we broke up, she got married, she had a child. and then I met my beloved, we got back together, even managed to get married, but I found out that my wife was cheating.

Posted December 22, 2021 03:00 AM

Friend, don't worry, I'm sure you can still find a solution to this problem.

Posted December 22, 2021 04:55 AM

Man, that's so messed up. I just hope you still believe in love because I don't know how I'd react to all that. If I were you, I'd try dating websites because that's the perfect place to find women who are interested in dating as well. For example, check loosid reviews, and I hope that they'll help you find the right person for you.

Posted February 8, 2022 08:37 AM

I haven't met anyone for a long time. would like to change that. What's the best way to meet and start a relationship now?

Posted February 8, 2022 08:56 AM

Hey friend! I think you need to believe in yourself. Of course, you can, don't ever doubt your ability to attract women and men. If you want to meet on a good dating site, then you can read Show details and I'm sure you will get a lot of messages and replies on your first day.

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024